Return and Warranty Policies – RadioLabs
Thank you for purchasing your product from RadioLabs. RadioLabs is the Long term industry leader, developer and worldwide long range Wireless leader. We are proud to have you as a customer and we love to have new people buy and try our products!
Purchases can be returned for refund within 14 days from date of receipt. Most items purchased online can be returned to RadioLabs’ main shipping / receiving office in North Carolina. Refunds or credits do not include original shipping and handling charges. All items must be returned by UPS, FEDEX, USPS or common carrier with an RMA number listed on the shipping box. To receive an RMA, please email or call us on our technical support line. Please review your packing slip to determine return procedures for your purchase. All items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt and must be in the original, undamaged packaging.
No refunds or exchanges are allowed after 14 days of receipt of shipment (not including shipping time).
**ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ON PRODUCTS THAT ARE SCRATCHED OR DAMAGED IN ANY WAY or if there are ANY missing parts from the original shipment** – RadioLabs does not refund any custom cable lengths, custom cable ends, or any customer requested customization of regular equipment, which is specific to that customer (ie: Customer wants us to modify our product, to add a different connector, or modify our products to conform with their custom application)
If you believe a product you have purchased to be defective and the product is still within the 14-day return period, you may return the item to RadioLabs at your expense (RadioLabs will not issue a call tag or RTS label). Call or e-mail for an RMA number on our technical support line.
- RadioLabs will, upon receipt, inspect and test the product. If the product is found to be defectiveor not functioning to specification, RadioLabs will repair or replace the defective product and ship it back to you at our expense.
- Industry Record low defective product! If the product is returned to RadioLabs and found not to be defective and is functioning to specification, RadioLabs will notify you. If you want the product returned to you, it will be shipped back to you at your expense. We have an extremely low defect and return rate on all items. RadioLabs prides ourselves in an almost 100% working wireless system, with a historic low of DOA, or “Dead on Arrival” products. This is because we have a routine quality control on most wireless bridges of 3x or 4x depending on configuration. This means, besides initial, advanced manufacturing test routines, we also program the units 2 different times, for software operational system, RF Test checks and kernel upload, but our system is then re-programmed to end user configuration and final test and system mock-up. This means, we not only QC our system 2 times after manufacturing, we then perform 2 other levels of Quality control, giving us a 3 times, or if configured, a 400% Quality control. We have less than 1 / 10th, of 1 percent failure once it reaches the customer. We are proud of this level of quality control and it shows. Our success on Wireless systems and radio modification, anything we make, always goes out, and it always works. But, we are human and anything mechanical can and will break, or, sometimes customers have small mistakes which cause
If you believe a product you have purchased to be defective and the product is after the 14-day return period, but within the one year warranty time (see Warranty Policy conditions below) call or e-mail for an RMA number on our technical support line. Then send it to us at your expense.
- RadioLabs will, upon receipt, inspect and test the product. If the product is found to be defective RadioLabs will repair or replace the defective product and ship it back to you at our expense.
- If the item is found not to be defective RadioLabs will notify you. If you want the product returned to you, it will be shipped back to you at your expense.
- Warranty is non-transferrable unless purchased directly from RadioLabs, or an authorized RadioLabs dealer.
RadioLabs does not offer refunds on custom coaxial cables as they are made to order for each specific application (excluding uninstalled bridge kits). If you are ordering a coaxial cable, please be very careful when ordering or specifying the connector type. We are not responsible for incorrect identification of connectors on your non-RadioLabs equipment.
Any fee charged for preconfiguration of any networking equipment will not be subject to a refund, extenuating circumstances notwithstanding.
A minimum 15% “open box” fee of the original purchase price can be charged on any opened item, unless the item is defective and exchanged for the exact same item. The “open box” fee will be assessed at the time of refund or exchange and will be determined by the condition of the merchandise. If the merchandise is not in new or “like-new” condition, RadioLabs will not issue a refund and the merchandise will be returned to you at your expense. We do not accept returns on WiFi coaxial cables (excluding undamaged pigtail cables). If you ordered a cable which is not correct for your application, RadioLabs will charge a connector change fee and return shipping costs to replace the incorrect cable end.
RadioLabs will not accept the return of any item if the UPC code has been removed from the packaging or the packaging is damaged or missing. If you do not have the original box or it is damaged, please contact us regarding return of the product.
Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will be posted to the original credit card used at the time of sale.
ALL CLEARANCE PRODUCTS (INCLUDING REFURBISHED, NEW, OPEN BOX AND SALE ITEMS) PURCHASED FROM THIS WEBSITE CANNOT BE RETURNED. Clearance items will be noted on the invoice at time of purchase and will have a 90 day warranty period.
Refunds on cash or check purchases in excess of $250.00 will be issued by check from RadioLabs corporate office within 10 business days of the return date.
New equipment including cables have a one year warranty from date of receipt against defects unless the equipment has been damaged by acts of nature, owner abuse, malicious destruction or anything outside of an electronic failure incurred with normal usage.
Repairs have a 90 day warranty. If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty is 90 days or to the end of the original one year warranty, depending upon which is longer.
General Sales Inquiries/Product Information – (877) 575-3700 (Monday through Friday 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. Eastern)
Technical Support and RMA Request Line – (910) 300-6797 (Monday through Friday 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. Eastern)
General Contact e-mail/RMA Request/Order Inquiries – email@example.com