Connect or Extend WiFi signal – Rebroadcast in your home, office, building
Connecting to any remote WiFi Access point, router, or any WiFi network, is now simpler than ever. The NEW Radiolabs o2Surf WiFi Connection System is a complete, dedicated system containing all hardware required to permanently link and supply internet to all WiFi enabled devices, such as laptops, tablets, cell phones, video cameras, etc. Often called a “WiFi Extender”, this kit, will instantly and securely connect any building on your property to your home’s WiFi router, connect to any cable company access point, RV Park, Marina, hotel, or literally any Access Point, Router or hotspot, then, our powerful long range WiFi connection kit creates it’s own, independent private, remote network and secure access point in minutes!
This extremely powerful kit, contains every single piece of hardware you need, including cables, to connect to any remote access point or source of Wireless internet, within a large radius (up to 5 miles possible), and even includes your own localized high power router for connecting any WiFi or hardwired devices you own. This system has been developed over the years, with very specific programming to allow our users to immediately log in to our interface, find your home router, or source of WiFi, select it, enter the password to your home network, then activate. This will instantly extend WiFi to your shop, garage, barn or other outbuilding on your property in a seamless, dedicated and reliable way, that no other kits quite accomplish. This method is not possible with any other hardware, except a full dedicated bridge. This WiFi Extender system, is actually 1/2 of our popular WiFi Bridge Kit, plus our most popular 1-watt high power router, but programmed in a unique way in which nothing else in the market can do.
Unlike other kits on the market, the RadioLabs WiFi connection system, is a real point to point directional link, which allows you to connect directly to any source of internet, then our system takes control and creates a fully separate independent wireless network, supplying a fast, high speed internet connection to any WiFi enabled device. One single WiFi connection to any access point and our system will provide internet and private network access to as many wireless or wired devices as you own. No other kit or device on the market does this, and the speeds are FAST. Up to a blazing fast 150 MBPS network speed. Connection distances over 1 mile or more line of sight have been achieved, and with the high power outdoor o2Surf and RadioLabs own Backfire wifi antenna, you can even penetrate some trees and obstructions and still maintain a strong connection to the internet.
Link your shop, Barn, Garage or any building you need to extend WiFi to
This kit will connect to any WiFi Source, regardless of IP address, then provides routing for your own local, private WiFi System. Simplified version for those not so technically inclined ..
Basically you can connect to any WiFi source you have permission to access (password or free public WiFi) , then light up your entire home and every single device you have which require internet, wired or wirelessly, in minutes, with RadioLabs Ultra Simple quick connect instructions. Once you install this kit, you’re only 3 simple steps away from having your own full home network or any area you need complete WiFi coverage, just like you had dug a long trench and buried cable. RadioLabs receives hundreds of customer emails and calls per month for this kit, and while we’ve had versions of this amazing WiFi kit always available at RadioLabs, it was never this simple or robust of a system. With our simple fast connect and login feature, you can setup and program our o2Surf Connect kit in minutes, log in, find your source of WiFi and once you select and apply settings, every single WiFi or ethernet enabled device you own can be instantly connected.
In a nutshell, this single high power WiFi kit will connect to any wireless (WiFi) network source available, such as
- Extending WiFi to your shop, barn, office or garage to your home WiFi Router or source of internet.
- Connecting to a public network and creating your own personal, secure private network.
- Connect to hotels, libraries, airport or other source of free WiFi with a stable secure network link
- Connect homes within range, to a centralized access point for cabins or guest sharing.
- Connecting multiple buildings on a large property, for high speed wireless networking.
- Connect long-range network cameras to a centralized access point for network storage (NVR or DVR)
This kit, literally connects to any WiFi Network internet source, then provides your own localized, fully secured high power router, allowing you to not only connect to the web, but also provides instant, full network access to your entire home, garage, anywhere you put the included router, allowing for up to 250 wireless or wired devices to instantly become internet enabled.
RadioLabs High Quality WiFi Mounting Poles are now for sale at an ultra low price!
Connecting to Cable Company WiFi with RadioLabs o2Surf Kit!
Many of our customers have been looking for the perfect solution to allow them to connect to the cable company hotspots available in most cities. Most kits on the market similar to our’s will not work because they are missing the specialized programming RadioLabs provides. Our system, will connect to any Spectrum WiFi, Cox WiFi, Comcast, Brighthouse, Centurylink, or any paid subscription based high speed wifi network. This not only provides high speed WiFi to your home, it literally lights up your entire house, just like you dug a trench and buried a wire all the way to your home. From that point, RadioLabs Access Point ( Included in full Kit ) takes over, and provides seamless high speed WiFi to your entire home, shop, or wherever you want it.
This kit still does so much more. To authenticate and log into the cable company WiFi, you simply open up a browser on any device, whether it’s a tablet, phone, PC or Mac, enter the cable company supplied username and password, and every single device on your network is instantly connected.. no need to log in on every single device with the RadioLabs o2Surf Connect System.
Connect to Local Public WiFi and provide access to your home
The o2Surf Connect System, provides instant “Whole Home” coverage, off of one single connection to a remote access point. This means, once you connect through our quick connect guide, RadioLabs o2Surf Connect System automatically enables sharing and provides an SSID allowing access to the internet, to every device you have.. phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, alarm systems, cameras systems, anything that can connect to WiFi will instantly have permanent WiFi connect.
Connect all buildings on your property, ranch of farm to one WiFi source!
If you have a large property, like a ranch, farm, compound or remote ponderosa, and wish to connect all your buildings to one internet source, the o2Surf Connect System, allows you to bridge every building, back to one single internet source. If you are within range of your home wifi router or source of internet, you can easily bridge every single building on your property, seamlessly to one router. No need for costly individual cable or DSL routers and internet connections to each building, when our system will save you buckets of money in the long term and have the same high speed connection. Share your single connection, with every single building on your property.
In Addition, since every single building on your property will be bridged with the RadioLabs o2Surf Connection Kit, you can suddenly provide high speed internet, cameras, printers and all network functions will operate just like you wired it in. This feature is possible, because RadioLabs o2Surf system allows every device on your network to be tethered to a single source, allowing for full networking functions without the hassle or endless programming to open up ports.
Limitations to the o2Surf Backfire Kit:
Since we are supplying our customers with one half or our wireless bridge system, this kit generally works for 99% of nearby situations, between 100 and 1500 feet and with at least a few of our customers, using one of our high power WiFi routers at the primary (home) location, using this kit to connect at over 1 mile. This system is as powerful as it gets when it comes to WiFi, and it is 1/2 of our long range, 5 mile bridge kits. RadioLabs is only supplying you with the remote building side of this kit, so we only know the specifications of the half we supply. In certain circumstances, customers have installed or tried to use this kit in circumstances where they were not able to get a connection to their home router:
- Distances over 1000 feet – where large trees, buildings or obstructions block the bridge path. Our kit will penetrate the trees or obstructions (excluding metal, more on that later) but the home router is nowhere near as powerful as our kit. So, while we may be able to get a signal to the low power router, the router is not capable of making the return trip back to our system.
- Metal buildings – This kit, is designed to simply install on the remote building. Since o2Surf and antenna in our o2Surf/backfire system, are designed fully weatherproof and very rugged, the 2 components will go outside of the building. Metal or steel siding, Stucco, or walls which contain metal in them, will not matter on the remote side where your barn, shop, garage or out-building are located. We simply run a cable into the building which supplies data plus power to that remote location. However, metal siding on the home or structure where there is metal siding of any type, will stop the signal of your home router, plus our kit. Metal is WiFi’s worst enemy. In this case, even at shorter distances, you will need our complete Point to Point Wireless Bridge Kit. This is simply the full bridge system, which incorporates the hardware, plus the bridge programming necessary to get past metallic siding. This simply includes the other half of our bridge, with a powerful primary antenna and o2Surf, as well as associated cable and hardware.
- Trees and Obstructions – RadioLabs has sold so many of these kits and we are fairly confident that any home-owners’ buildings within a few hundred feet, will work and connect easily to their home router, but in certain circumstances, there is simply no signal path. If you have extremely dense trees on your property, you will likely need to install the other half of the bridge. Out here in North Carolina, our own kit however, transmits through 80 fee t of trees, then 700 feet, to our primary location. The signal still has to penetrate through 7 walls, a large stainless steel refrigerator, where it finally gets the signal to a very low power, Spectrum cable company supplied router. Even with that very low power router, which provides the weakest signal we’ve ever encountered, we still have 60% signal strength. The Spectrum router is honestly so weak, we cannot see it’s signal a mere 45 feet away through a glass door, yet our o2Surf building connection kit, can connect to it just fine from hundreds of feet away through obstructions. In this case, you may need to add the additional “Bridge completion kit”. We do not list this kit on our website yet, as the circumstances where the bridge completion kit is needed, has been so rare, it is not worth our time to create the webpage for it. However, when the obstructions are simply too great for this building WiFi Connection kit to work, we simply supply our customers with the option to create a powerful omni antenna kit, giving full, 360 degree access to the antenna with our WiFi Omni Access Point kit for outdoors, or, our ultra-powerful 12dB WiFi Access Point System. Either of these kits, contains all the hardware, plus the programming to complete the bridge, plus gives our customers the added ability to connect any of their WiFi Security cameras, cell phones, laptops or virtually any WiFi enabled devices, within hundreds of feet of the antenna. Customers can also purchase the items separately to complete the bridge package, by getting our powerful, directional BackFire WiFi Antenna, plus, our o2Surf, high power outdoor Access Point.
- RadioLabs’ created this kit, to save our customers time, money and time, by providing the most powerful, single building network connection system ever released. We can assure our customers, that there is no other networking system on the market which is this powerful, easy to program, fully configured, and operates off of a single network plug, giving you the ability to install hardware, log in, scan for your home router, select, enter the password and connect. Nothing else is this easy, and we know if it cannot be done with this simple kit, there’s nothing else in the entire market that will. 18 years in the industry, has allowed us to fine tune, the most powerful WiFi system, that customers with zero networking experience can program in a snap. If there are obstructions or limitations listed above and for some reason this powerful networking system doesn’t work, we will recommend the additional products that will work guaranteed. Out of the hundreds of systems we’ve sold, very rarely do we ever have a customer who ever needs the extra parts to complete the bridge link on their property.. However, sometimes this is outside of our control and the Primary router we are linking to is simply too low power to make it work, the obstructions are too dense, or metal is a factor. We strive to give our customers the best possible chance to install 3 small parts on any building and put a solid WiFi signal into any building. Nothing is as easy and you don’t have to spend $200-300 on a mobile IT technician to install hardware costing hundreds of dollars more.
We can’t state how powerful this system is, you just have to see it to believe it. Customers who’ve questioned the power of our o2Surf / Backfire connection system, have always been amazed at how far they’re able to connect, how simple the system is, and by following our simple instructions, you have instant, fast, dedicated WiFi to any building on your property, or any application where you need internet instantly and permanently.